Many of the cardiothoracic fellowship programs and pediatric cardiac anesthesia fellowship are open nationally and internationally. If you are local or international applicants, make sure that you meet the requirements for your application to be considered.
If you wonder how to write an oncology fellowship personal statement, then check out the link!
List of Cardiothoracic Fellowships Programs
- Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Stanford University
- University of California, Davis Medical Center
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego Medical Center
General Application Advice and Tips for Cardiothoracic Fellowship
- Plan ahead: You need to keep a calendar of deadlines for cardiology fellowship programs
- Read instructions: Do not forget that a key to get cardiology training and to be accepted in the program you are applying is by reading all instructions. Be sure that you read all the instruction for the entire fellowship program.
- Read requirements: You also need to read eligibility requirements of cardiothoracic anesthesia fellowship program.
- Know your audience: In all application, you need to know your audience. You need to ensure that your goals are express effectively in your application that will match the goals of the cardiology fellowships program.
- Show strengths: Instead of showing your weakness, it is better when you show your strengths. You can present about your community or extracurricular activities that you have done in the past.
- Be concise and clear: If you need to write an essay, be sure it is concise and clear. Read it for numerous times to ensure all the information flow together and smoothly.
- Proofread application: If you are tired, you can ask a friend, siblings or parents to help you in proofreading your paper.
- Request letter of recommendation two months before the deadline: You need to request recommendation letter ahead of time. Do not wait until the last minute or else you have late application.
Application Requirements for Fellowship Program
- Universal application
- Letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
These are only some of the requirements you need to submit when you are applying for fellowship program.