Not all programs are good because there are some that have high tuition fees and there are some that are located far away from the city. If you want to know some of the best preventive cardiology fellowship programs and nuclear cardiology fellowship, check this out!
Best Preventive Cardiology Fellowship Programs
- University of Minnesota
- Stanford University
- Boston University
- UT Southwestern
- Columbia University
- Hartford University
- Brown University
- Cleveland University
- Alpert Medical School
Application Tips for Preventive Cardiology Fellowship
If you want to apply for preventive cardiology programs, ensure that they accept international application and you can able to submit all the requirements, including preventive cardiology fellowship personal statement.
- Letter of interest: One of the materials you need to submit for cardiology training program is letter of interest. This letter will tell who you are, why you want to pursue your education and what goals and experience you have. The suggested length is one page.
- Transcript of record: You need to submit official transcript of record for all schools you have attended. It must show all the courses you have takes, the grade you received as well as cumulative GPA. If you are a first year student and you do not have an official transcript, you need to download your enrollment form in PDF format.
- Letter of recommendation: In some cases, you need to submit two to three letters of recommendation. It should be current and the person writing it should give his or her contact information. Depending on the school, the recommenders will be asked to email the letter in the mailing address of the program.
- Resume: All the best cardiology fellowship programs ask applicants to submit resume. It must need to be up to date and ensure that your email address is valid.
- Application deadline: One of the things you should not forget is to check the application deadline. If you have late application, then it will not be reviewed by the admission committee.
Note: For international application, you will be required to submit scores of TOEFL or IELTS. Also, there are schools that only allow residents or permanent US or American citizens to apply for the fellowship program.